Museum & Art Gallery
Book tickets to visit the Museum & Art Gallery
Nuneaton Museum & Art Gallery is welcoming visitors again from Wednesday, 5 August and you’ll find some changes!
- Museum visitors will need to book in advance. There will be no access without a booking
- Hourly slots will be available at 10.30am, 11.30am, 1.30pm, 2.30pm and 3.30pm on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
- The government requires that face coverings are worn at museums and galleries from August 8th 2020
Tickets will be free but will be restricted to reduce queuing and to allow social distancing within the museum.
- The museum will be closed on Thursdays and Sundays
The museum will have a clearly marked one-way system and our team will be on hand to provide advice to visitors and answer any questions you may have. Hand sanitiser is provided at the entrance and exit for visitors. We are also increasing our cleaning schedule throughout the museum.
There will be no access to the tearoom from the museum. Visitors will be able to access the tearoom by its side entrance and for takeaway only.
- Entrance to the museum is free, but donations are welcomed
- For more information about our current and upcoming exhibitions, events and activities, view our What's On Guides
We offer an inspiring and engaging programme of exhibitions, events and activities that will appeal to a wide range of visitors. We have permanent exhibitions related to Local History, Fine Art and local writer George Eliot. There are plenty of activities for children to do in our galleries. Come and take a look. Have a snack in our tearoom and browse around the Museum shop. There is always something fun and interesting to discover at Nuneaton Museum and Art Gallery.
There is ramped access to the Museum and a lift to the first floor.
Opening hours for the tearoom takeaway only
- Tuesday to Saturday, 10.30am until 4.30pm
Last updated Tuesday, 4th August 2020