Museum & Art Gallery
Visiting the Museum & Art Gallery
- Entrance to the museum is free, but donations are welcomed
- For more information about our current and upcoming exhibitions, events and activities, view our What's On Guides
We offer an inspiring and engaging programme of exhibitions, events and activities that will appeal to a wide range of visitors. We have permanent exhibitions related to Local History, Fine Art and local writer George Eliot. There are plenty of activities for children to do in our galleries. Come and take a look. Have a snack in our tearoom and browse around the Museum shop. There is always something fun and interesting to discover at Nuneaton Museum and Art Gallery.
There is ramped access to the Museum and a lift to the first floor.
Opening hours for the Museum and tearoom
- Tuesday to Saturday, 10.30am until 4.30pm
- Sunday, 2.00pm until 4.30pm
- Bank Holiday Monday (excluding Christmas and New Year), 10.30am until 4.30pm
Last updated Tuesday, 22nd January 2019