Museum & Art Gallery
Nuneaton Museum & Art Gallery
Be inspired by local stories, the life of novelist George Eliot, and fascinating art at our free, fun and friendly museum located in beautiful parkland. The museum is located in the beautiful grounds of Riversley Park, just 10 minutes walk from the centre of Nuneaton and within easy access to car parks.
- The museum has a range of measures in place to keep visitors safe
Opening hours for the museum and tearoom
Christmas Opening Hours as usual Christmas Eve.
Closed Christmas Day to New Years Eve inclusive. Re-open January 1st 2022 10.30am - 4.30pm
- Tuesday to Saturday, 10.30am until 4.30pm
- Every Thursday - only the ground floor of the museum will be open
Restricted inside seating for the tearoom is available but is subject to Government guidelines, social distancing and hygiene measures.
- Entrance to the museum is free, but donations are welcomed
- For more information about our current and upcoming exhibitions, events and activities, view our What's On Guide
We offer an inspiring and engaging programme of exhibitions, events and activities that will appeal to a wide range of visitors. We have permanent exhibitions related to Local History, fine art and local writer George Eliot. There are activities for children to do in our galleries. Come and take a look. Have a snack in our tearoom and browse around the museum shop. There is always something fun and interesting to discover at Nuneaton Museum and Art Gallery.
There is ramped access to the museum and a lift to the first floor.
Last updated Tuesday, 21st December 2021