Borough Plan information
Supplementary planning documents consultation
We are consulting on several supplementary planning documents (SPDs), which consist of the following.
- Affordable Housing SPD
- Air Quality SPD
- Concept Plan SPDs
- Planning for a Healthier Area – Hot Food Takeaways SPD
- Sustainable Design and Construction SPD
We will be consulting on these documents from 14 October 2019 to 9 December 2019. The documents are available to view in our consultation downloads section. If you require a paper copy, you can view these on request at the Town Hall and Bedworth Area Office.
We will be holding various drop-in sessions for residents to come along and talk to planning officers about the supplementary planning documents being consulted on. The details are as follows.
- Nuneaton Academy: 16 October 2019, 5 pm to 7 pm
- CHESS Centre: 24 October 2019, 5 pm to 7 pm
- Goodyers End Primary School: 4 November 2019, 5 pm to 7pm
- Whitestone Community Centre: 7 November 2019, 5pm to 7pm
- Horeston Grange Church: 11 November 2019, 5 pm to 7pm
- Bedworth Civic Hall: 15 November 2019, 3 pm to 5 pm
- Nuneaton Academy: 19 November 2019, 5 pm to 7 pm
- Hawkesbury Village Meeting Place: 21 November 2019, 5 pm to 7 pm
- Bulkington Village Centre: 25 November 2019, 5pm to 7 pm
- St James' Church Hall, Weddington: 28 November 2019, 5 pm to 7 pm
- Nuneaton Town Hall: 3 December 2019, 5 pm to 7 pm
If you would like to respond to the consultation, you can find a response form in our consultation downloads section on our website. Paper copies can obtained upon request at the Town Hall.
Last updated Wednesday, 6th November 2019