Council housing complaints

The Council will always listen and respond to any complaints you may have about our housing services, and complaints can be submitted via our corporate complaints handling process

But, in addition, we must also make you aware that you can always contact the Housing Ombudsman for any additional advice, support and guidance that you may require, in relation to the housing service we provide.

Housing Ombudsman

The Housing Ombudsman Service is set up by law to review complaints about the housing organisations that are registered with them. Their service is free, independent and impartial.