Complaints, compliments and comments
Provide as much information as possible so that we can investigate your case quickly.
Names of people you have spoken to, witnesses, dates of events, copies of letters - will help us to deal with your case quickly.
Let us know if you feel that we have done something wrong, or if we have not done something we should have done. Examples include:
- a Council employee has been unhelpful or unpleasant towards you
- something has not been done in good time, or at all
- normal rules or policies have not been followed
- relevant things have not been properly taken into account
- you have not been told your rights
- you have suffered from malice, bias or discrimination
For freedom of information requests, view our FOI section.
If you cannot find what you're looking for, or are unable to request the service you need on our website, contact our customer services team who will deal with your enquiry.
Last updated Thursday, 19th November 2020