Report anti-social behaviour

You can report anti-social behaviour of any kind to the council.

If the property is privately owned or rented, or if you are unsure who the landlord is, report the matter to the council's anti-social behaviour team.

How to report ASB

When reporting ASB, it is helpful to provide specific details including:

  • What happened
  • When
  • Where
  • Who was involved
  • How often incidents have been occurring
  • Where there any witnesses
  • How you and others were affected

Report anti-social behaviour

Anti-social behaviour committed by people in other types of social housing should be reported to them directly. Here are the links to the main social landlords in Nuneaton and Bedworth:

Anti-social behaviour in public areas such as parks, shopping centres and car parks should be reported, but may need to be reported to Warwickshire Police at the time it is happening.