You are here:

Anti-social behaviour (ASB)

Report anti-social behaviour

You can report anti-social behaviour of any kind to the council.  Anti-social behaviour committed by council housing tenants will be dealt with by their housing officer.

Report anti-social behaviour

Anti-social behaviour committed by people in other types of social housing should be reported to them directly. Here are the links to the main social landlords in Nuneaton and Bedworth:

If the property is privately owned or rented, or if you are unsure who the landlord is, report the matter to the council's anti-social behaviour team.

Anti-social behaviour in public areas such as parks, shopping centres and car parks should be reported, but may need to be reported to the Warwickshire Police at the time it is happening as well as many types of anti-social behaviour can also be dealt with by them.

Last updated Thursday, 31st March 2022

Was this information useful?

You said, we did