Help and support
With the increasing energy prices and the effect on the cost of living, the Northern Warwickshire Financial Inclusion Partnership (NWFIP) is working to provide information, advice and details of services that are available to help and support residents.
Our aim is to offer advice on any new schemes and initiatives that could benefit you as well as providing support with energy, water use and bills. We encourage you to seek help as soon as possible to avoid getting into debt.
- Help setting up your bills and planning your budget, use the tenancy-ready guide
- The free benefits calculator can be used to check to see if you are entitled to financial support
- Advice about Housing Benefits
- Support is available if you are struggling with your energy bills
- A Positive Energy Newsletter that contains a range of useful advice from childcare support to meal planning
- Warwickshire County Council has a useful support and information microsite
Support is also available though the Cost of Living line on 0800 408 1449 and you can visit the Help for Households webpage for further cost of living support.
For regular updates on services, follow our social media accounts.