We cut the grass in parks, open spaces, countryside sites & on highway verges. The mowing season commences from the end of March and continues throughout the summer and autumn months.
- Visit Glendale Live to see when they will be in your area next
Removal of grass clippings
Grass clippings should be removed from:
- Riversley Park
- Miners Welfare Park
- George Eliot Gardens
- Bedworth Alms Houses
- NBBC Independent Living housing schemes*
- the two main town centre traffic islands
*Clippings will only be removed for the first two or three cuts per year from independent living schemes
All other areas do not have the clippings removed from the grass.
Clearance of grass clippings from pavements
In residential areas, a follow up team will clear any clippings from footpaths using a blower.
- this is usually carried out within two hours or before 9:00am the next day if grass has been cut after 3:00pm
- clippings are not blown off the roadway due to safety reasons
View our grounds maintenance guide for further information on grass cutting.
Mowing is weather dependent and there will be occasions when mowing is suspended due to bad weather.
Damage to grass verges
Any damage to grass verges should be reported to Warwickshire County Council.
Last updated Wednesday, 1st March 2023