Payment using our dedicated hotline, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- you need to have your debit card or credit card details and council account reference
- telephone 024 7637 6172
You may set up a standing order at your bank, quoting the Council's bank account details:
- Bank name: Lloyds Bank
- Sort code: 30-96-20
- Account number: 02832028
- Account name: Nuneaton and Bedworth BC
You must also quote one of the following:
- council tax reference number
- business rates reference number
- housing rent reference number
- garage rent reference number
You can make payments free of charge at any Payzone outlet. You must have your council tax swipe card with you and you can only make payments in cash. Allow at least five working days for the payment to reach your account.
Remember, you must quote your payment reference number (shown on the front of your bill) when making any payment.
You may pay at any Post Office free of charge but you must have your council tax or rent swipe card with you or the barcode on the front of your bill. Allow at least five working days for the payment to reach your account. If paying by cheque or postal order at the Post Office, make it payable to Post Office Counters Limited.
Cheques should be made payable to Nuneaton & Bedworth Borough Council. Allow sufficient time for your payment to reach us by the due date. Your account reference number should be written on the reverse of the cheque or postal order.
Post or drop off your payment to:
- Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council, Town Hall, Coton Road, Nuneaton, CV11 5AA
Last updated Thursday, 2nd May 2019