Local land charges
Local land charges searches
The Local Land Charges team carry out the statutory function of maintaining a register of restrictions imposed on land to secure payment of money or limiting the use to which that land can be put. It also co-ordinates responses to formal enquiries about land from would-be purchasers.
A request for a local land search can be submitted as follows:
If you are submitting a search, ensure that the that the following is included:
- full property address
- correct fee is submitted
- site location plan
Ensure that the plan is consistent with the description of the property on the LLC1 and Con 29 forms.
- we do not answer Con29 question 4 (road proposals by private bodies)
The Register of Planning Applications is available for inspection should you wish to appoint your own consultant to carry out this work.
A List of NBBC Streets as provided for by Warwickshire County Council in accordance with Section 36 (7) Highways Act 1980 is published and is available
Fees for each search type received from 1st April 2019 (incorporting fee increases plus VAT on CON29)
- Full standard search (electronic) - £136.05 inc VAT (your service provider may have additional charges)
- Full standard search (paper) - £138.05 inc VAT (including any type of submission with payment by cheque or debit/credit card)
- LLC1 (electronic) - £14.00 (your service provider may have additional charges)
- LLC1 (paper) - £16.00
- Con 29 (electronic or paper) - £122.05 inc VAT (your service provider may have additional charges)
- Con 29 optional questions - £19.20 each inc VAT
- Additional written questions - £31.92 each inc VAT
- Individual required questions - £1.92 each inc VAT
- Extra parcel £21.85 each inc VAT
To pay by credit or debit card, telephone 024 7637 6361. Cheque payments should be made payable to Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council.
Last updated Tuesday, 16th April 2019