Local land charges
Local land searches charges
The Local Land Charges team carry out the statutory function of maintaining a register of restrictions imposed on land to secure payment of money or limiting the use to which that land can be put.
It also coordinates responses to formal enquiries about land from would-be purchasers.
A request for a local land search can be submitted through:
If you are submitting a search, ensure that the that the following is included:
- full property address
- correct fee is submitted
- site location plan
Ensure that the plan is consistent with the description of the property on the LLC1 and CON29 forms.
- we do not answer CON29 question 4 (road proposals by private bodies)
Please see the Schedule of Registers for further information about local enquiries for searches.
The Register of Planning Applications is available for inspection should you wish to appoint your own consultant to carry out this work.
A list of Nuneaton and Bedworth streets as provided for by Warwickshire County Council in accordance with Section 36 (7) Highways Act 1980.
Fees for each search type received from April 2019
Incorporating fee increases plus VAT on CON29.
- Full standard search (electronic) - £136.05 including VAT (your service provider may have additional charges)
- Full standard search (paper) - £138.05 including VAT (including any type of submission with payment by cheque or debit/credit card)
- LLC1 (electronic) - £14.00 (your service provider may have additional charges)
- LLC1 (paper) - £16.00
- CON29 (electronic or paper) - £122.05 including VAT (your service provider may have additional charges)
- CON29 optional questions - £19.20 each including VAT
- Additional written questions - £31.92 each including VAT
- Individual required questions - £1.92 each including VAT
- Extra parcel - £21.85 each including VAT
To pay by credit or debit card, telephone 024 7637 6361.
Last updated Tuesday, 19th September 2023