You are here:

Mutual exchange

Apply for a mutual exchange

A mutual exchange scheme allows Council tenants to move to an alternative property by exchanging with other local authority or Housing Association tenants who hold secure tenancies only.

Register here for a mutual exchange

Council exchange site is a community Council house exchange website for tenants to arrange a swap online.

If you live in a Council or Housing Association property you can add your home to this website.

You can add your mutual exchange to the website, it is quick and easy. Your advert will be seen by thousands of people that use the website to arrange a Council house swap.

Last updated Wednesday, 22nd June 2022

Was this information useful?

You said, we did