Bulky waste collection
The bulky waste collection service is carried out with the following precautions in place:
- All bulky items must be presented outside for 24 hours prior to collection.
- Bagged items must be double bagged. If not, they will not be collected.
- Under no circumstances will operatives enter properties to collect bulky items during this time.
- It is requested that householders do not approach the operatives during collection.
Failure to adhere to the above guidance will result in non-collection where necessary. If our operatives have visited the household and rejected bulky items due to any of the above, refunds will not be given.
Request a bulky waste collection service
Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council provide a bulky waste collection service to all residents of the Borough, excluding businesses.
- Telephone 024 7637 6170 to book a bulky collection service
- Download a list of items that we can or cannot collect as part of the bulky waste collection
- up to 6 items £25
- 7 items £28
- 8 items £31
- 9 items £34
- 10 items £37
Collection times may vary and is dependent upon operational availability.
Alternatives to bulky waste collection service
- if it's in good condition, give it away
- Judkins recycling centre
Donate your unwanted item
Use the freecycle website or;
Last updated Tuesday, 22nd February 2022
You said, we did