Bulky waste collection
The bulky waste collection service will commence with the following precautions during the coronavirus outbreak:
- All bulky items must be presented outside for 72 hours prior to collection.
- Operatives will be sanitising bulky items on site and will wait for 10 minutes prior to removing them.
- Bagged items must be double bagged. If not, they will not be collected.
- Under no circumstances will operatives enter properties to collect bulky items during this time.
- If items are from a household in which there have been cases of confirmed or suspected coronavirus, every member of the property must be symptom free for at least seven days prior to collection taking place.
- It is requested that householders do not approach the operatives during collection and that two metre social distancing is strictly observed at all times.
Failure to adhere to the above guidance will result in non-collection where necessary. If our operatives have visited the household and rejected bulky items due to any of the above, refunds will not be given.
Request a bulky waste collection service
Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council provide a bulky waste collection service to all residents of the Borough, excluding businesses.
- Telephone 024 7637 6170 to book a bulky collection service
- Download a list of items that we can or cannot collect as part of the bulky waste collection
- up to 6 items £25
- 7 items £28
- 8 items £31
- 9 items £34
- 10 items £37
Collection times may vary and is dependent upon operational availability.
Alternatives to bulky waste collection service
- if it's in good condition, give it away
- Judkins recycling centre
Donate your unwanted item
Use the freecycle website or;
Last updated Wednesday, 5th May 2021