Green bin - garden and food waste
Apply for a green bin collection service
Sign up for the 2020 green bin service now! The collection service will start on Monday, 3 February 2020 and run until January 2021.
How the service will work
The service will cost £40 per bin, per year from February to January (apart from a short break during winter). You can sign up for the service at any time of the year, but remember, there are no discounts for part-year subscriptions. There are no concessions for this service.
- apply for a garden waste collection service, we will issue you with a sticker for your bin
- when you receive your sticker, you will need to stick it to the body of your bin at the rear, below the handle
- this sticker will be unique to you and will match our records
- we will only empty green bins that display a sticker
I don't want to pay for a green bin
- consider composting or mulching
- garden waste can be taken to Judkins Household Recycling Centre on Tuttle Hill, Nuneaton free of charge
Last updated Wednesday, 18th December 2019