Green bin - garden and food waste
Apply for a green bin collection service
Subscriptions to the current 2021-22 green bin collection service are now closed but if you are signed up, you will continue to recieve collections until the end of January 2022 with no break in service as we are offering customers an additional collection. You can now sign up for the 2022/23 collection service which starts in February 2022.
How the service will work
The service costs £40 per bin, per year from February to mid-January (apart from a short break during winter). You can sign up for the service at any time of the year, but there is no discount for part-year subscriptions. There is no concession for this service.
- apply for the green bin collection service and we will issue you with a sticker for your bin
- when you receive your sticker, you will need to stick it to the body of your bin at the rear, below the handle
- this sticker will be unique to you and will match our records
- we will only empty green bins that display a sticker
We will start to send green bin stickers to customers in January.
I don't want to pay for a green bin
- consider composting or mulching
- garden waste can be taken to Judkins Household Recycling Centre on Tuttle Hill, Nuneaton free of charge or to other Warwickshire household waste recyling centres
Last updated Monday, 6th December 2021