Green bin - garden and food waste
Apply for a green bin collection service
The 2020/21 Green bin collection service has commenced, please ensure you have signed up and have the new service year sticker clearly displayed on your bin in order to receive a collection.
How the service will work
The service costs £40 per bin, per year from February to January (apart from a short break during winter). You can sign up for the service at any time of the year, but remember, there are no discounts for part-year subscriptions. There are no concessions for this service.
- apply for the green bin collection service and we will issue you with a sticker for your bin
- when you receive your sticker, you will need to stick it to the body of your bin at the rear, below the handle
- this sticker will be unique to you and will match our records
- we will only empty green bins that display a sticker, stickers can take up to 10 working days to be delivered
I don't want to pay for a green bin
- consider composting or mulching
- garden waste can be taken to Judkins Household Recycling Centre on Tuttle Hill, Nuneaton free of charge
Last updated Monday, 3rd February 2020