Translating and interpreting
Interpreting and translation services
We are working very hard to overcome language barriers and make the services it provides more accessible to non-English speaking residents and aim to have multi-language translations of our most popular information leaflets available on request. Websites and electronic versions of documents can be translated using Google Translate.
This website can be translated using the Google Translate service.
- In your browser, go to Google Website Translate.
- We recommend setting the original language to 'Detect language'.
- In the 'Website', enter a URL.
- Click Go.
You can translate documents up to 10 MB in any of these formats: .docx, .pdf, .pptx, .xlsx. PDF files must be 300 pages or fewer.
- In your browser, go to Google Document Translate.
- Choose the languages to translate to and from.
- To automatically set the original language of a website, click Detect language
- Click Browse your computer.
- Select the file that you want to translate.
- Click View translation or Download translation.
- This phrase changes based on your document format
Last updated Wednesday, 23rd March 2022