If you are unhappy with our service

If you are unhappy with the level of service provided by the Council when dealing with damp and mould, you can make a complaint to us.

Tenants who are unhappy with our response to complaints can contact the Housing Ombudsman, who can help resolve complaints.

Contact the Housing Ombudsman for any additional advice, support, and guidance that you may require, in relation to the housing service we provide. The service is set up by law to look at complaints about the housing organisations that are registered with them. Their service is free, independent, and impartial.