Museum & Art Gallery
Events and activities
Free Children's Make 'n' Take Activities
Look out for these activities during the Easter holidays:
- Tuesday 4 April – Create a Top Hat or a 1920s headband
- Wednesday 5 April – Colour a Carnival Queen or King Headband
- Thursday 6 April – Create a pirate hat and eye patch
Monday 10 April (Bank holiday) - Brilliant Bookmarks - Make your own bookmark keepsake to celebrate Nuneaton’s internationally successful writer, George Eliot.
We are really excited about lots of new free activities that we have introduced around the museum. No Booking required, just drop in. All activities are FREE but donations welcomed. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Look out for new QR codes throughout the museum’s rooms. These can be scanned on your smart phone and will take you direct to on-line blogs, object films, art jigsaws and more
- Our Local History Gallery now features a new film about Nuneaton entertainer Larry Grayson. Larry presented TV’s Generation Game between 1978 and 1982. In this gallery, you can also measure yourself against the height of the flood waters that Nuneaton has experienced over the years
- Help! Some nutcracker soldiers have escaped the Christmas Tree. Can you spot where the colourful characters are hiding
- Museum trails are available
Storytelling for under 5s
- Join us on the third Thursday of every month for storytelling between 11.15am and 11.45am.
Be prepared to join in, make some noise and have some fun! No need to book just drop in. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Last updated Friday, 24th March 2023
You said, we did