You are here:

Data Protection

Fair processing notice

The information that you provide will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and relevant legislation. We have a duty to protect public funds it administers and may use information held about you for the prevention and detection of fraud and other lawful purposes.

This may include, but not be limited to, matching council tax data with electoral registration records. The Council will also use the information for the purpose of performing any of its statutory enforcement duties.

It will make any disclosures required by law and may also share this information with other bodies responsible for detecting/preventing fraud or auditing/administering public funds. We will not disclose your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.

Last updated Tuesday, 5th January 2016

Was this information useful?

You said, we did