Births, deaths and ceremonies
Registrations and bookings
Warwickshire County Council provide a range of services enabling Nuneaton and Bedworth residents to register a birth, death and marriage.
Their services include:
- register a birth, arrange a naming ceremony and registering a still birth
- register a death and counselling and bereavement support
- request a copy of a birth, death or marriage certificate
- organising your wedding or civil partnerships, registering the marriage, booking a venue and fees
- citizenship ceremonies, ceremony fees and legal formalities, booking a venue and fees
- European Union Settlement Scheme - costs and documents you need to bring with you
- venues for ceremonies - Warwickshire offers a wonderful range of venues for ceremonies
Contact registration services for further support and information.
Last updated Wednesday, 2nd March 2022