You are here:

Car park charges and season tickets

Pay by phone parking

Phone and Pay enables motorists to pay for parking via their phone on all council surface car parks in Nuneaton and Bedworth. This service is not available in multi-storey car parks.  You will need to create an account before booking a parking session.

  • install the Phone and Pay app - available for Apple and Android smartphones
  • follow the the app instructions to create your account
  • or call 024 7601 1282 to create an account over the phone
  • register your vehicle

Once an account has been created simpy use your mobile phone app to pay for your parking.

  • You don't need to buy a ticket or display it on your windscreen if you are using this system

After this, the cost of parking will be charged to your paymentcard and will include a 20p booking fee.  A text reminder can also be sent to your phone to remind you that your parking time is running out, at a cost of 10p.

Once you have paid by Phone and Pay all of your information, including vehicle, car park and parking session details, will be sent to the handsets of local Civil Enforcement Officers who receive live updates showing who has paid to park on each car park.

Last updated Monday, 6th June 2022

Was this information useful?

You said, we did