Car park charges and season tickets
Pay by phone parking
Phone and Pay enables motorists to pay for parking via their phone on all council surface car parks in Nuneaton and Bedworth. This service is not available in multi-storey car parks. You will need to create an account before booking a parking session.
- park your vehicle
- ring 024 7601 1282 to create an account
- register your vehicle (or up to two different vehicles on one account together)
- provide your credit card details
- bookings can also be carried out through the Phone and Pay app - available for Apple and Android smartphones
Once an account has been created:
- book your parking session by sending an SMS to 07786 207 708
- quote the site code (located on the sign on the car park machine)
- parking time required in minutes
- Verify the 3 digit security code on your credit card
- You don't need to buy a ticket or display it on your windscreen if you are using this system.
After this, the cost of parking will be charged to your credit card and will include a 20p booking fee. A text reminder can also be sent to your phone to remind you that your parking time is running out, at a cost of 10p.
Once you have paid by Phone and Pay all of your information, including vehicle, car park and parking session details, will be sent to the handsets of local Civil Enforcement Officers who receive live updates showing who has paid to park on each car park. For more information on this service visit the Phone and Pay website.
Last updated Friday, 8th September 2017