Museum & Art Gallery
Events and activities
We are really excited about lots of new free activities that we have introduced around the museum. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Look out for new QR codes throughout the museum’s rooms. These can be scanned on your smart phone and will take you direct to on-line blogs, object films, art jigsaws and more
- Our Local History Gallery now features a new film about Nuneaton entertainer Larry Grayson. Larry presented TV’s Generation Game between 1978 and 1982. In this gallery, you can also measure yourself against the height of the flood waters that Nuneaton has experienced over the years
- Museum trails are available
Free Make n Take Activities
- Saturday, 2 December 2023
- 11am to 3pm
Let's make some crafty stars. A perfect decoration for the winter months. All children must be accompanied by an adult. No need to book, just pop along.
Storytelling for under 5s
- Join us on the third Thursday of every month, between 11:15am and 11:45am for storytelling
Be prepared to join in, make some noise and have some fun. No need to book just drop in. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
FREE Friday Lunchtime Talk - Medieval Christmas Traditions
- Friday, 15 December 2023
- 12:30pm to 1:30pm
- Booking required
This talk by Guarderobe looks at everyday life in medieval Britain in an upper-class mid-15th century household. Find out how our how our ancestors prepared for this special time of year and what annual customs they would observe at Yuletide.
Seats are limited to 55, so book by calling the museum on 024 7637 6158 or email email@example.com.
FREE Hands on History Session - Celebrating the Co-operative
- Saturday, 16 December 2023
- 11am to 3pm
Join us in discovering the importance of the community. Come along and handle some of the objects from the Museum's Collection.
No need to book, just drop in and meet one of our Museum Access Assistants.
Last updated Friday, 1st December 2023