You are here:

Universal credit

Apply for Council Tax Support

If you are not already claiming Council Tax Support in Nuneaton and Bedworth, use our online application and easily submit your claim online. You will need to provide your ID/National Insurance number, proof of your income and capital. We recommend that you provide this information immediately to avoid delay in receiving your possible entitlement.

Remember if you are getting Universal Credit, and you are liable to pay council tax, you may still need to apply for council tax support.

If you have any queries please contact us:

  • Telephone: 024 7637 6514
  • Email:

Last updated Monday, 9th December 2019

Was this information useful?

You said, we did