More Feast-ival street food this Wednesday
Published on Thursday, 17th August 2017
Feeling peckish? Following on from the successful taster yesterday, FaB Street Food proudly presents even more tasty treats on offer this Wednesday 23 August in Harefield Road, Nuneaton.
Come into town to find fast food with a difference and an array of exotic street food visitors amongst our regular award-winning market stalls.
Street food is the buzz word in the Midlands right now - and the trend is set to grow in Nuneaton. Visitors, shoppers and workers will be able to grab a tasty, freshly cooked lunch, tea or snack anytime between 10am and 4pm.
Traders lined up for this second street food feast-ival include:
- Anthony's StrEAT Chefs - Tex Mex
- Yes Chef - Pie & Mash
- La Kayle Kusina - Noodles and Rice Dishes
- Eva - Asian
- Nannie P's - Jerk Pan - Carribean
- Love Hogroast - Pulled Pork
- Urban Cheesecake - Handmade Cheesecakes
- Damn Good Hotdog - Hotdogs
- HMS Cupcake - Cakes and Coffee
- HMS Hot Sandwich - Hot Sandwiches
More info here
- More articles in the news archive