Poll cards are being delivered right now
Published on Friday, 12th May 2017
Poll cards are now being delivered to all residents on the voting register within Nuneaton and Bedworth. The delivery of the poll cards marks the countdown to the 8 June general election when voters will turn out to elect their parliamentary MP.
The poll cards give electors details of their polling station and provide information for those residents who require a postal vote. Voters should note the following deadlines:
- The last day to register to vote in this election is 22 May 2017. If you have recently moved the easiest way to register is at www.gov.uk/registertovote
- The deadline to apply for a postal vote or cancel or change an existing postal or proxy vote is 5pm on 23 May 2017
- Deadline to appoint a proxy is 5pm 31 May 2017
- Polling day is Thursday 8 June 2017 with polling stations open from 7.00am to 10.00pm
- NBBC is responsible for running the election for the Nuneaton Parliamentary Constituency; the result of this election is anticipated early on Friday 9 June 2017 and will be published on the Borough Council’s website. The elections for the neighbouring parliamentary constituencies of North Warwickshire Constituency and Rugby Constituency are being administered by North Warwickshire Borough Council and Rugby Borough Council respectively, who are responsible for publishing the results.
- More articles in the news archive