Barpool by-election result declared
Published on Friday, 26th November 2021
Conservative Jamie Marek Hartshorn is the new councillor for Barpool, Nuneaton, following Thursday's by-election.
The full result is shown below, and adds to the Conservative Party majority on Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council.
- The Conservative Party: Jamie Marek Hartshorn, 508 votes - elected
- Green Party: Andrew James Heritage, 196 votes
- Labour Party: Abi Olaifa, 215 votes
Conservative Jamie Marek Hartshorn was declared winner of the Barpool ward by-election in Nuneaton last night (Thursday 26 November).
Rejected ballot papers
Two ballot papers were rejected because of:
- voting for more Candidates than voter was entitled to
- Vacant seats: 1
- Electorate: 5,445
- Ballot papers issued: 921
- Turnout: 16.9%
- More articles in the news archive