Civic Hall in Bedworth
Food and drink
- All upcoming performances at Bedworth Civic Hall have been cancelled but tickets for future events remain on sale. The High Street Coffee Bar is now closed
Before the show why not sample our selection draught beers, lagers and cider complemented by popular bottled beers, fruit ciders, spirits and soft drinks.
- Open one hour before curtain up for all performances in the main auditorium
- The bar closes ten minutes after curtain up and re-opens five minutes before the interval
- No glasses, bottles or cans are permitted in the main auditorium
- For your convenience plastic glasses are available at all door entrances of the main auditorium
Patrons are kindly reminded that only food and drinks purchased on the premises can be consumed on the premises.
- Open Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 10.00am – 2.00pm (last orders at 1.45pm)
- Eat in or take away a wide variety of sandwiches, paninis, cakes, snacks or a hearty all-day breakfast
- Open one hour before performances and during intervals for snacks, hot drinks, sweets, crisps and ice cream
Last updated Monday, 5th July 2021