Coronavirus testing and vaccinations
If you don't have symptoms
Testing is available for people who do not have symptoms of coronavirus. This community testing is also known as lateral flow test and is managed by Warwickshire County Council.
People who book a coronavirus lateral flow test will be tested using new technology which gives results in just over 30 minutes, without the need to go to a lab to be processed. If you are asymptomatic (ie. you don't have symptoms) or don’t have one of the three main symptoms but are feeling unwell you can book a community test.
The link also allows you to book a lateral flow test in other parts of Warwickshire.
Nuneaton test centreUnited Reform Church, Chapel Street, Nuneaton, CV11 5QH
- Car parking is available in the local area. There is no parking on site
Bedworth test centreThe Saunders Club, Saunders Avenue, Bedworth, CV12 8RJ
- Local car parking is available and will be signposted
For both sites, please consider the following:
- If you park on street, please be ensure that you park safely and are respectful of local residents. Do not park on double yellow lines or in such a way to obstruct emergency vehicles
- You may also wish to walk or cycle to the site
- We would advise against public transport if possible, in case you later test positive
Residents are permitted to leave home for testing. However, those still working within the community on the frontline or in places such as shops, early years settings, factories or distribution centres should consider having a weekly test.
Remember, only people without Covid-19 symptoms should book this lateral flow test.
Last updated Friday, 22nd January 2021