Coronavirus testing and vaccinations
If you don't have symptoms
Testing is available for people who do not have symptoms of coronavirus. This community testing is also known as lateral flow test and is managed by Warwickshire County Council.
People who book a coronavirus lateral flow test will be tested using new technology which gives results in just over an hour, without the need to go to a lab to be processed. If you are asymptomatic (ie. you don't have symptoms) and in particular don’t have one of the three main symptoms you can book a community test.
The link also allows you to book a lateral flow test in other parts of Warwickshire.
Nuneaton test centreUnited Reformed Church, Chapel Street, Nuneaton, CV11 5QH
- Car parking is available in the local area. There is no parking on site
Bedworth test centreThe Saunders Club, Saunders Avenue, Bedworth, CV12 8RJ
- Local car parking is available and will be signposted
For both sites, please consider the following:
- If you park on street, please be ensure that you park safely and are respectful of local residents. Do not park on double yellow lines or in such a way to obstruct emergency vehicles
- You may also wish to walk or cycle to the site
- We would advise against public transport if possible, in case you later test positive
Residents are permitted to leave home for testing. However, everyone living in the community and going out to places such as shops, early years settings, factories or distribution centres should now consider having a test at least once each week, three to four days apart.
Remember, only people without Covid-19 symptoms should book this lateral flow test.
Home testing for households of pupils and school staff
You can order coronavirus (COVID-19) kits to test your household, childcare bubble or support bubble if at least one member is a school, nursery or college pupil or works in a school, nursery or college (including temporary workers or volunteers) More: https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests
Last updated Thursday, 1st April 2021