Coronavirus: helping to support you
Government help for residents
While cases are high and rising, everybody needs to continue to act carefully and remain cautious. This is why we are keeping in place key protections at step 4 from 19 July
- Coronovirus restrictions - view the latest government guidance on what you can and cannot do from 19 July
Keep up-to-date with all the latest Government advice on coronavirus at gov.uk/coronavirus.
You and your health
- Social distancing guidance on staying alert and safe
- Stay at home: guidance for households with possible coronavirus infection
- Coronavirus outbreak FAQs: what you can and can't do
- How to help safely: providing essential support to your friends and family who are in isolation
- Latest NHS information relating to coronavirus
- NHS: Mental wellbeing while staying at home
- Latest information from Public Health England
- Support for victims of domestic abuse
- Protect you and your family from online internet fraud and scams
- Universal Credit help, support and advice to claiming benefits
Council Tax Hardship Fund
The Government has designated a separate fund to help reduce the Council Tax liability for people who qualify for Council Tax Support during 2020/21.
The Skills Toolkit
Want to learn a new skill while at home? Find free, high quality digital and numeracy courses in The Skills Toolkit.
Last updated Thursday, 15th July 2021