Coronavirus: helping to support you
Government help for residents
- Coronovirus restrictions - view the latest government guidance on what you can and cannot do from 12 April
- Roadmap out of lockdown - from 8 March, people in England will see restrictions start to lift and the government’s four-step roadmap offer a route back to a more normal life
Keep up-to-date with all the latest Government advice on coronavirus at gov.uk/coronavirus.
You and your health
- Social distancing guidance on staying alert and safe
- Stay at home: guidance for households with possible coronavirus infection
- Coronavirus outbreak FAQs: what you can and can't do
- How to help safely: providing essential support to your friends and family who are in isolation
- Latest NHS information relating to coronavirus
- NHS: Mental wellbeing while staying at home
- Latest information from Public Health England
- Support for victims of domestic abuse
- Protect you and your family from online internet fraud and scams
- Universal Credit help, support and advice to claiming benefits
Council Tax Hardship Fund
The Government has designated a separate fund to help reduce the Council Tax liability for people who qualify for Council Tax Support during 2020/21.
The Skills Toolkit
Want to learn a new skill while at home? Find free, high quality digital and numeracy courses in The Skills Toolkit.
Last updated Friday, 9th April 2021