You are here:

Council tax discounts/disregards

Care worker

A care worker is someone who:

  • provides care or support on behalf of a 'relevant body' or was introduced to and is employed by the person they care for by a 'relevant body' (a relevant body is a local authority, central government or a charity)
  • is employed to provide this care for at least 24 hours a week
  • is paid £44 or less per week
  • lives in the premises provided by their employer or the relevant body to carry out their duties

Contact the Billing team on 024 7637 6534 to apply for this discount.

Last updated Monday, 4th January 2016

Was this information useful?

You said, we did