You are here:

Council tax discounts/disregards

Student nurses

A person who is undertaking a course which would lead to the first inclusion on the register maintained under the Nurses Midwives and Health Visitors Act 1979.

  • They must be studying at either a college of nursing, midwifery or a college of health

Last updated Monday, 4th January 2016

Was this information useful?

You said, we did