You are here:

Council tax discounts/disregards

Non-British spouses of students

A person who is the spouse or dependant of a student is disregarded for discount if the spouse or dependant is not a British citizen and is prevented by immigration regulations from taking paid employment or from claiming benefits whilst in the UK.

  • If you wish to apply for a discount for a Non-British spouse of a student, contact the Billing section on 024 7637 6534

Last updated Monday, 4th January 2016

Was this information useful?

You said, we did