You are here:

Council tax discounts/disregards

Foreign language assistants

A foreign language assistant is registered at the Central Bureau for Educational Visits and Exchange.

If you wish to apply for a discount for a foreign language assistant, contact the Billing section on 024 7637 6534.

  • Submit your certificate with the application

Last updated Monday, 4th January 2016

Was this information useful?

You said, we did