You are here:

Council tax discounts/disregards

People staying in hostels or night shelters

A person is disregarded who is resident in a property which is providing residential accommodation, whether as a hostel or night shelter or otherwise; and the accommodation is:

  • not in self-contained sets of premises
  • for persons of no fixed abode
  • under licences to occupy and not tenancies

Last updated Monday, 4th January 2016

Was this information useful?

You said, we did