You are here:

Council tax support

What if I can't afford to pay the shortfall?

There is a fund available called the hardship fund that you can apply to if you cannot afford to pay the difference between the amount of Council Tax you are charged and the amount of LCTS you receive.

Last updated Tuesday, 7th March 2023

Was this information useful?

You said, we did