You are here:

Council tax support

Claim council tax support

If you are on a low income, you may be entitled to receive council tax support of up to 100% of your net council tax bill. You will be required to complete an application and provide relevant information concerning your income and household, so that your entitlement can be assessed.

If due to the level of your income you are not entitled to receive benefit under the scheme, you may be entitled to receive second adult rebate of up to 25%, depending upon the income of, and relationship with, other adults living with you.

Last updated Thursday, 5th December 2019

Was this information useful?

You said, we did