HEART – Helping you live independently at home
HEART is offering to assist residents to find funding solutions for various housing issues relating to safety and access to their homes and facilities.
HEART provides various services for eligible Warwickshire residents that aim to help them live safely in their homes and remain independent.
These include help with:
- Managing in your Home – helping you to access and use your home
- Housing Conditions – Helping to keep your home safe
- Falls and Safety – Helping you to live safely at home
- Home Suitability – Helping you to find a home that suits your needs
- We can assess needs and identify problems and solutions, but these will often require funding
- We may be able to provide you with grants and loans to fund the works, depending on the eligibility criteria of each grant and loan type
- We can help identify if you are entitled to claim benefits
- We may also be able to assist you with applying for charitable funding
Contact us to see if we can help you with your housing needs and funding solutions.
Advice and information is available to all.
Our financial assistance packages have different criteria – see the detailed information leaflets or contact us.
Last updated Monday, 21st February 2022