Borough Plan information
Supplementary planning documents consultation
Consultation on several supplementary planning documents (SPDs), as detailed below took place between 14 October 2019 and 9 December 2019:
- Affordable Housing SPD
- Air Quality SPD
- Concept Plan SPDs
- Planning for a Healthier Area – Hot Food Takeaways SPD
- Sustainable Design and Construction SPD
The documents are available to view in our consultation downloads section.
Officers have considered all of the comments and responded to the issues raised. The comments and responses are provided in the consultation downloads section.
Please note that due to the requirements of the General Data Protection regulations (GPDR), the names have been removed.
The final SPDs are due to be considered at Cabinet on 11 March 2020. If approved, the SPDs will be taken forward for adoption at Full Council on 22 April 2020
Various drop-in sessions for residents were held at the following locations.
- Nuneaton Academy: 16 October 2019, 5 pm to 7 pm
- CHESS Centre: 24 October 2019, 5 pm to 7 pm
- Goodyers End Primary School: 4 November 2019, 5 pm to 7pm
- Whitestone Community Centre: 7 November 2019, 5pm to 7pm
- Horeston Grange Church: 11 November 2019, 5 pm to 7pm
- Bedworth Civic Hall: 15 November 2019, 3 pm to 5 pm
- Nuneaton Academy: 19 November 2019, 5 pm to 7 pm
- Hawkesbury Village Meeting Place: 21 November 2019, 5 pm to 7 pm
- Bulkington Village Centre: 25 November 2019, 5pm to 7 pm
- St James' Church Hall, Weddington: 28 November 2019, 5 pm to 7 pm
- Nuneaton Town Hall: 3 December 2019, 5 pm to 7 pm
Last updated Tuesday, 3rd March 2020