Landlord forum, newsletter and news updates
Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council landlord forum will be held up to four times a year and they are open to all private sector landlords and letting agents working within the Nuneaton and Bedworth area.
What is the aim of the forum?
- to provide a platform on which landlords can share their experiences of letting accommodation, both with each other and with the council
- to help landlords provide good quality accommodation in Nuneaton and Bedworth
- to increase awareness of changes in legislation, procedures and policies
- to respond to landlords concerns and needs
- the landlord forum seeks to encourage landlords to work more closely with the Council and to exchange ideas and information, so that we can learn from each other
These events are informal and free of charge to attend, the Council regularly have 30 to 50 local landlords and agents attending the forums.
The landlord forum is arranged by the Council's Landlord Liaison Officer working in partnership with the National Landlords Association. This partnership helps provide good quality and interesting speakers for the events.
We are always interested in ideas for the forum and the newsletter that will be periodically sent to landlords on our mailing list. Register on our mailing list by emailing - email@example.com or call 02476 376300 for details of future events.
*The views expressed in the forum are those of the speaker and not necessarily of Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council, and do not constitute an endorsement of the speaker's views, products or services.*
Last updated Thursday, 2nd November 2017