Climb 4 Life
About the climbing tower
Climb4life mission is to provide people of all ages a fun, safe environment in which to exercise, and gain new climbing skills.
Climb4life will operate one of the only road safe 4 climber 7.3m high mobile rock climbing tower in the Midlands. The tower can be used at schools, colleges, community centres, shows, fairs, fetes, corporate days and promotional events.
Climb4life is an innovative and exciting programme, the friendly and knowledgeable staff will create an environment that is welcoming and encouraging for those climbing for the first time. For the experienced climber, offering the chance to try out the tower, climbing in a stimulating, safe and controlled way.
Our mobile climbing tower is an impressive feature at any event. It is popular with all age groups. Once on site we can be operational in 30 minutes, requires no external power supply or generators to operate.
Mobile climbing tower features:
- 7.3 metres high
- Four climbing lines (four climbers at any one time)
- Variety of routes for all abilities
- Automatic belay systems (allows people to descend the wall on an automatic line)
- Two fully trained members of staff (first aid trained and DBS checked) to supervise
- Public liability cover and full risk assessments
- Safety fence in place for crowd control
- Set up time 30 minutes
- Can be sited indoors providing width of entrance is 4m wide, height of entrance is 4m and roof height is 8m
- Can be sited on concrete or grass, access needs to be 4m wide
The mobile climbing tower can be used for:
- Business events
- Team building days
- School, colleges and university events
- Park fates/fairs
- Charity events
- Sporting events
- After school club incentive
- Youth group events
Booking the mobile climbing tower
You can book the mobile tower through the following ways:
- Complete the mobile climbing tower booking form (click on link)
- Email us to check date availability for the mobile climbing tower - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: a non refundable deposit of 25% will be required on booking (read full terms and conditions of hire)
Mobile climbing tower on tour
Over our busy summer period, our mobile tower will be at a number of events and places in the community So, if you fancy a go, then why not come along for a climb! Please note that charges will vary at individual events.
A programme of delivery for the summer holidays coming soon!!
Last updated Tuesday, 11th July 2017