Climb 4 Life
Climb4life mission is to provide people of all ages a fun, safe environment in which to exercise, and gain new climbing skills.
Climb4life will operate one of the only road safe 4 climber 7.3m high mobile rock climbing tower in the Midlands. The tower can be used at schools, colleges, community centres, shows, fairs, fetes, corporate days and promotional events.
Climb4life is an innovative and exciting programme, the friendly and knowledgeable staff will create an environment that is welcoming and encouraging for those climbing for the first time. For the experienced climber, offering the chance to try out the tower, climbing in a stimulating, safe and controlled way.
Our mobile climbing tower is an impressive feature at any event. It is popular with all age groups. Once on site we can be operational in 30 minutes, requires no external power supply or generators to operate.
Mobile climbing tower features:
- 7.3 metres high
- Four climbing lines (four climbers at any one time)
- Variety of routes for all abilities
- Automatic belay systems (allows people to descend the wall on an automatic line)
- Two fully trained members of staff (first aid trained and DBS checked) to supervise
- Public liability cover and full risk assessments
- Safety fence in place for crowd control
- Set up time 30 minutes
- Can be sited indoors providing width of entrance is 4m wide, height of entrance is 4m and roof height is 8m
- Can be sited on concrete or grass, access needs to be 4m wide
The mobile climbing tower can be used for:
- Business events
- Team building days
- School, colleges and university events
- Park fates/fairs
- Charity events
- Sporting events
- After school club incentive
- Youth group events
Booking the mobile climbing tower
We have an external contractor delieveing the tower so if you wish to book the Tower please contact them directly by emailing Nick@epicoutdoors.co.uk.
Last updated Monday, 15th October 2018