You are here:

Privacy notice

Complaints about handling your data

If you are unhappy about how we are handling your personal data you can complain to our data protection officer.

If you’re unhappy with our response or if you need any advice you should contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).

The details for each of these contacts are:  

Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow SK9 5AF, United Kingdom
Data Protection Officer, Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council, Town Hall, Coton Road, Nuneaton CV11 5AA

Last updated Thursday, 29th September 2022

Was this information useful?

You said, we did