Passport to performance
The Council and Everyone Active is committed to providing local residents with the opportunity to take part in sport at all levels. The Passport to Performance (PtP) programme has been introduced to provide support to our local talented sports men and women, and young people.
The programme will look to provide successful applicants with free access to NBBC owned facilities managed by Everyone Active as this is a joint programme. Applicants will be assessed based on their applications submitted.
Who can apply?
Passport to Performance is open to any person residing in the borough of Nuneaton and Bedworth, and is achieving a minimum of regional/county standard or equivalent and looking to progress to Great Britain representation.
Free access to NBBC and Everyone Active leisure facilities (depending on requirements of access and your application submitted)
Applying for the first time
- Application process will be open all year round
- Completed form should be returned to the Community Engagement Manager
- Sporting reference from your coach/national governing body (must be submitted on appropriate headed paper) is required and should be sent with your application
- An eligibility panel will meet to short-list applications and award successful applicants
- Notification of the panels' decision (panels decisions are final) and an agreement form/contract will be sent in March
- In the event of a change in circumstance that may result in the applicant becoming ineligible, NBBC/Everyone Active will have the right to withdraw all assistance and all agreements will be null and void
- NBBC/Everyone Active requires notification of any current contracts with clubs or sponsors. This is to ensure that involvement in PtP does not jeopardise other agreements
- If an applicant is found to have given false information leading them to be a successful applicant NBBC reserve the right to withdraw all assistance
Last updated Thursday, 13th April 2017