Get Involved Get Active
How to Get Involved and Get Active
The Active for Life Team are the Sports Development Team within Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council.
The aim and passion of our team is to assist in creating a more healthy and active community in Nuneaton and Bedworth through residents engaging in sport, physical activity and active recreation.
We have six strands to our delivery that can all be found on our website and individually linked below. There is also our Hootboard - a virtual notice board for groups, clubs and organisations to post their activity sessions for residents to see.
- Get Active Clubs - You can find links to local sports clubs and dance groups within the borough
- Get Active Walks - If you enjoy going for a walk or want someone to walk with, the Ramblers Wellbeing walks are a great way to get some exercise and connect with others. There are a variety of walks across the borough, all free to attend and led by trained volunteer walk leaders. We also provide training if you would like to be a volunteer walk leader
- Get Active Grants - For local clubs and organisations who are looking for funding to help support or develop
- Get Active Events - Promotion of local events our team delivers or assisted with, for example, Nuneaton 10K delivered annual in September by Nuneaton Harriers
- Get Active Community - Active recreation facilities and activities available for all ages within the borough, for example, Green Gyms, Cycling and Mountain Bike Trails
- Get Active Workplace - Physical activity opportunities within the workplace
Last updated Monday, 10th July 2023