You are here:

Unauthorised encampments

What can I do if unauthorised encampments occur on my land?

Firstly talk to them to see if a leaving date can be agreed.

If you are not willing to tolerate the encampment any longer, you or your solicitor can go to a Court and obtain an Order granting you possession of your land.

Last updated Wednesday, 7th December 2016

Was this information useful?

You said, we did