You are here:

Unauthorised encampments

Complain about unauthorised encampments?

The Council’s Private Sector Housing is the first point of contact for complaints about unauthorised encampments on Council land. They will investigate the complaint and instigate legal action, where appropriate.

Last updated Wednesday, 17th January 2018

Was this information useful?

You said, we did