Alcohol Awareness Week 2017
The theme of alcohol awareness week this year is starting a conversation around problematic alcohol use to help break the cycle of silence and stigma that is all too often experienced by families.
What is happening around the borough during Alcohol Awareness Week 2017?
There are a variety of ways in which you can get involved during this week including:
- Support the Social Media # Campaign
- Attend the Alcohol Awareness Stall on Wednesday, 15 November 2017, outside TJ Hughes in RopeWalk Shopping Centre Nuneaton from 10:30am until 2:30pm
- Christmas lights switch on in Bedworth and Bulkington
- There is a stand in The Recovery Partnership Office throughout the week 37-38 Coton Road, Nuneaton, CV11 5TW
- Download the following resources , drink aware free app to record your drinking, track units and calories and much more. Book Marks and information leaflets for both young children and families for further advice and guidance. Art work for display including a logo, and poster.
For further information and guidance around alcohol, and alcohol misuse see the following websites:
- Alcohol Concern
- Drink Aware
- Recovery Partnership
- Domestic Abuse services
- ESH Works Service
Last updated Thursday, 2nd November 2017