You are here:

Anti-Social Behaviour

Report Anti-Social Behaviour

You can report Anti-Social Behaviour of any kind to the council either by phone 024 7637 6376  or e-mail Anti-Social Behaviour committed by council housing tenants will be dealt with by their Housing Officer.

Anti-Social Behaviour committed by people in other types of social housing should be reported to them directly. Here are the links to the main social landlords in Nuneaton and Bedworth:

If the property is privately owned or rented, or if you are unsure who the landlord is, please report the matter to the Anti-Social Behaviour Officers in the Communities Team.

Anti-Social Behaviour in public areas such as parks, shopping centres and car parks should be reported to the Communities Team, but may need to be reported to the police at the time it is happening as well as many types of anti-social behaviour can also be dealt with by them.

Last updated Wednesday, 11th November 2020

Was this information useful?

You said, we did