Campaign against sexual violence
A series of eye-catching posters and flyers have been produced and social media channels have been engaged to get the #NoMeansNo message out there. It is important that everyone understand the nature of consent and feels empowered to say NO if they wish.
There are many support services available for individuals of sexual violence both locally and nationally. Information about these services and the websites are shown below:
- SurvivorsUK- A charity working with men who have been raped or sexually abused and raising awareness of their needs.
- Blue Sky Centre (SARC)- Sexual Assault Referral Centre for women, men and children; it recognises all forms of sexual violence.
- Safeline- Safeline provide a range of services for people affected by sexual abuse
- CRASAC (Coventry Rape And Sexual Abuse Centre)- CRASAC is a service providing support for women, men and children who have experienced any kind of sexual abuse of any kind at any time in their life
- Barnardo's- Barnardo's transforms the lives of the most vulnerable children across the UK through the work or services, campaigning and research expertise.
- Victim Support- Emptional Support and practical help to people who have been affected by crime
- Something's Not Right- Something's Not Right is Warwickshire's multi- agency campaign to raise awareness of child sexual exploitation
Last updated Monday, 13th February 2023