You are here:

Safer communities

Nuisance motorcycles

Report nuisance motorcycles or quad bikes by calling Warwickshire Police on the non emergency 101 number.   If it is an emergency ring 999.

You can also report to the Dob-Em-In project through Warwickshire County Council

'Dob em in' uses the community to identify who is responsible for riding the bikes and who owns the bikes. The police can then take action, either by serving notices on the riders or seizing the machines. 

Last updated Thursday, 26th November 2020

Was this information useful?

You said, we did