Drugs and alcohol
Change Grow Live Warwickshire is a free and confidential drug and alcohol service for adults (including offenders), families, carers and affected ither in Warwickshire.
Change Grow Live Warwickshire is a recovery-focused service with a full range of treatments and interventions designed to support people to take control of their recovery journey and achieve their recovery goals. Our services include:
- Harm reduction
- Opiate replacement prescribing
- Residential and community detoxes
- Emotional support ans supported access to mutual aid
- Support in accessing training
- Employment and housing will also be available
To contact Change Grow Live you can call on 01926 353 513 or send an email.
For further information on how to access our services visit the website or download the following leaflet.
Last updated Thursday, 26th November 2020