#NoMeansNo against sexual violence in Nuneaton and Bedworth
We are running an awareness campaign again this year commencing from 11th February 2019- 17th February 2019 #NoMeansNo highlighting the issues of sexual violence and encourage people to understand the nature of sexual consent.
A series of eye-catching posters and flyers have been produced and social media channels have been engaged to get the #NoMeansNo message out there. It is important that everyone understand the nature of consent and feels empowered to say NO if they wish.
To support the campaign follow the Twitter page here.
There are many support services available for individuals of sexual violence both locally and nationally. Information about these services and the websites are shown below:
- SurvivorsUK- A charity working with men who have been raped or sexually abused and raising awareness of their needs.
- Blue Sky Centre (SARC)- Sexual Assault Referral Centre for women, men and children; it recognises all forms of sexual violence.
- Safeline- Safeline provide a range of services for people affected by sexual abuse
- CRASAC (Coventry Rape And Sexual Abuse Centre)- CRASAC is a service providing support for women, men and children who have experienced any kind of sexual abuse of any kind at any time in their life
- Barnardo's- Barnardo's transforms the lives of the most vulnerable children across the UK through the work or services, campaigning and research expertise.
- Victim Support- Emptional Support and practical help to people who have been affected by crime
- Something's Not Right- Something's Not Right is Warwickshire's multi- agency campaign to raise awareness of child sexual exploitation
Last updated Thursday, 17th January 2019